Monday, May 30, 2011

Walking in Faith in hopes of a Peaceful Life

I am back, once again. After the surgery, and the passing of my father, among other things that have happened in my life the last couple of years, I am back in hopes of having a nice peaceful life here with all my friends. I hope that nothing else happens that takes me away from my friends on this site again. I really want to settle down here and get to know how all things work and catch up with all of my friends and what has been happening in their lives. I miss so many of you. All the times that Mickey cheered me up, and all the great motherly advice from Jenny. I have missed everyone so much. Jean, and her beautiful pics and her recommendations of some great books. Well I am back, and so glad to be. Whatever may pop up again, hopefully I will be strong enough to deal with the Spirit guiding me down my path of hope and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment